Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Citation & Cite Checking
- Introduction to Basic Legal Citation
- (2002-03 ed.) by Peter W. Martin (Cornell Law School)
- This is a citation primer based on the seventeenth edition of the Harvard Bluebook.
- Bieber's Dictionary of Legal Citations
- Lookup how to cite any legal authority; based upon the Sixteenth Edition of the Harvard Bluebook.
- LEGLREF. KF 246 .P73 1997, at 4th Floor Public Service Desk
- Bieber's Dictionary of Legal Abbreviations
- Lookup legal abbreviations and acronyms used in legal literature.
- LEGLREF. KF 246 .B46 1993, at 4th Floor Public Service Desk
- Bieber's Dictionary of Legal Abbreviations Reversed
- Find which abbreviations and acronyms to use when citing legal literature.
- LEGLREF. K 89 .K37 1994, at 4th Floor Public Service Desk
- Shepard's Citations
- via LexisNexis Academic
- "Shepardize" cases online. Pathway: Legal/Shepard's Citations (right-hand menu)
- via lexis.com
- "Shepardize" cases online with this database available via 2 computers in the Government/Legal Information Library.
WIU Libraries is now a PTRC!
Browse by Topic
- Civil War (U.S.)
- Constitutional Issues
- Foreign Affairs
- Illinois History
- Illinois Sites
- Indigenous Peoples
- McDonough County
- Social Issues
- Substance Abuse