College of Business & Technology

CBT Technology Support

Who do I contact for assistance?

University Technology (uTech) Support Center

Requests should be submitted by contacting the University Technology (uTech) Support Center.

Service Request via SysAid

sysaid logo
  1. Log in to SysAid at
  2. Click Request Service or Support
  3. Choose the appropriate category, sub-category, and third level category. Options in the sub-category and third level category are based upon your selections in the category and subcategory respectively.
  4. Enter a short and descriptive title for the service request. (Ex: “Popups in Firefox”, “Cannot play YouTube Videos in Google Chrome”, “Internet Explorer crashes”.)
  5. Enter a description of the problem with as much detail as possible. Accurate information often leads to the quickest resolution possible. Please include the WIU asset tag number of the computer or piece of equipment you are having problems with. LCD Monitors often have their own tag numbers – please get the tag number from the computer, not any connected peripherals (monitors, ELMO, graphics pad, etc.) unless the problem is with the peripheral. If the problem is with the peripheral, please include the tag numbers of both the computer and peripheral.
  6. Upon submission, a Service Request number will appear in the SysAid window. uTech Support will also send a confirmation email to your WIU email.
  7. Once the issue has been resolved, uTech Support will send an additional email closing out the service request.