Accounting & Finance
Welcome to the Department of Accounting & Finance
State-of-the Art Accounting and Business Education - AACSB Accredited
For students in Accounting and Finance, WIU is the best of both worlds!
WIU is large enough to have outstanding faculty, an excellent library, and state-of-the-art computer equipment and technology, but small enough so a student is not lost in a crowd. Accounting and Finance students and their faculty mentors get to know each other in an environment that encourages a spirit of cooperation and the sharing of information and knowledge.
- Accountancy (Bachelor of Business)
- Finance (Bachelor of Business)
- Accountancy/MBA Integrated Degree Program
The excellence of the faculty and curriculum is recognized by the accreditation of all undergraduate and graduate programs in business by the The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The Accounting program holds a distinct AACSB International accounting accreditation, an achievement awarded to less than 170 accounting programs in the United States and Canada.
AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
- May 28, 2015: Pennycress Field Day
- Jun 16, 2015: Supply Chain Management Workshop for Educators
- Jun 25, 2015: Agronomy Field Day
- Sep 3, 2015: Ag Day Football Game - Leatherneck's Season Opener
- Fall International Student...
- Your #WIUGrad15 #WIUPride Tweets and...
- Grads: Practice Run Down Aisle This...
- Spring College, Departmental, Honors...
- Remembering Adam Fox
- WIU CBT Offers Hybrid MBA
- WIU Spring 2015 Commencement Weekend...
- WIU-QC Student Research Conference...