Accounting & Finance
Welcome to the Department of Accounting & Finance
State-of-the Art Accounting and Business Education - AACSB Accredited
For students in Accounting and Finance, WIU is the best of both worlds!
WIU is large enough to have outstanding faculty, an excellent library, and state-of-the-art computer equipment and technology, but small enough so a student is not lost in a crowd. Accounting and Finance students and their faculty mentors get to know each other in an environment that encourages a spirit of cooperation and the sharing of information and knowledge.
- Accountancy (Bachelor of Business)
- Finance (Bachelor of Business)
- Accountancy/MBA Integrated Degree Program
The excellence of the faculty and curriculum is recognized by the accreditation of all undergraduate and graduate programs in business by the The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The Accounting program holds a distinct AACSB International accounting accreditation, an achievement awarded to less than 170 accounting programs in the United States and Canada.
AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
- Aug 31, 2014: Entry Deadline for 2014-2015 Bull Test
- Sep 8, 2014: Professional Development Series - Get LinkedIn
- Sep 8, 2014: Professional Development Series - Dress for Success
- Sep 9, 2014: Professional Development Series - Preparing a Professional Resume
- Sep 10, 2014: Supply Chain Management Day
- Sep 10, 2014: 26th Annual Meet the Firms
- Sep 11, 2014: Professional Development Series - Keynote Speaker WIU alumna Kristin Andress
- Sep 11, 2014: Professional Development Series - Get LinkedIn
- Sep 12, 2014: School of Engineering Open House
- Sep 15, 2014: Professional Development Series -ROTC Leadership Course and Student Organization Fair
- Supply Chain Management Day Sept. 10
- CBT Professional Development Series...
- Study Abroad Fair Sept. 10
- WIU MBA Now Offered Online
- CPA Review Course Beginning Sept. 4
- WIU Welcomes Visiting Scholars from...
- WIU Fall Classes Begin Monday, Aug. 25
- WIU Announces Move-In Schedule