Accounting & Finance
Welcome to the Department of
Accounting & Finance
State-of-the Art Accounting and Business Education - AACSB Accredited
For students in Accounting and Finance, WIU is the best of both worlds!
WIU is large enough to have outstanding faculty, an excellent library, and state-of-the-art computer equipment and technology, but small enough so a student is not lost in a crowd. Accounting and Finance students and their faculty mentors get to know each other in an environment that encourages a spirit of cooperation and the sharing of information and knowledge.
Integrated Baccalaureate and Master's Degree
Earn TWO degrees in just five years! Several options are available.
- Bachelor of Business in Accountancy/Master of Accountancy - Download the Brochure (pdf)
- Bachelor of Business in Accountancy/Master of Business Administration - Download the Brochure (pdf)
- Bachelor of Business in Finance/Master of Business Administration - Download the Brochure (pdf)
Please refer to the graduate catalog for detailed information about the integrated programs.
The excellence of the faculty and curriculum is recognized by the accreditation of all undergraduate and graduate programs in business by the The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The Accounting program holds a distinct AACSB International accounting accreditation, an achievement awarded to less than 170 accounting programs in the United States and Canada.
AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
Master of Accountancy
MBA - Finance Concentration
- Feb 24, 2016: Collegiate FFA (CFFA) Pancake Breakfast
- Feb 25, 2016: Ag Day Basketball Games
- Mar 4, 2016: Explore Engineering
- Mar 11, 2016: 44th Annual Bull Test Sale
- Mar 26, 2016: Hoof and Horn Jackpot Show
- Mar 29, 2016: Supply Chain Management Open House
- Mar 30, 2016: Ag Mech and Horticulture Invitational
- Apr 1, 2016: Spring Ag Open House
- Apr 6, 2016: District 3 Public Speaking Competition
- Apr 8, 2016: Explore Engineering
- CFFA Pancake Breakfast Feb. 24
- Nominations Sought for PKP Faculty...
- IL Stories to Feature Ag Mech Show
- WIU Graduation List, Fall 2015
- Hoener Brothers Serve Ag Mech Show...
- Leatherneck Legend: Ag Alumni...
- Athletics, School of Ag: Agriculture...
- Ag: 1st Place Honors in Weed Science...