Management and Marketing
Welcome to the Department of Management & Marketing
Whether you are a current student, future student, alumnus, potential faculty member or potential employer, the Department of Management & Marketing would like to welcome you and invite you to explore all the department has to offer. From classroom experiences to industry partnerships, the students, faculty, and staff look forward to hearing from you.
Our business programs are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Technologies
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Business as we know it has changed. Ever changing regulatory environments, the impact of globalization, and dynamic technological innovations require that we move faster and with greater efficiency in the allocation of scarce human and capital resources. The Department of Management and Marketing at Western Illinois University fully understands the dynamic environment in which today's businesses must operate. In fact, we have embraced the change in paradigms that allow business to thrive. Experience driven education through industry partnerships have allowed our students to learn by doing and ultimately secure employment with some of the world's best companies. The application of technology within our learning environment has created opportunities for our faculty to explore unique learning methodologies and course delivery methods. Finally, our curriculum reflects a diverse knowledge base driven by our four core degree granting disciplines: Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Supply Chain Management.
~Dr. Craig Conrad, Chair
- Feb 6, 2016: 46th Annual Ag Mech Farm Expo
- Feb 6, 2016: School of Agriculture Alumni Social
- Feb 7, 2016: 46th Annual Ag Mech Farm Expo
- Feb 25, 2016: Ag Day Basketball Games
- Mar 4, 2016: Explore Engineering
- Mar 11, 2016: 44th Annual Bull Test Sale
- Mar 26, 2016: Hoof and Horn Jackpot Show
- Mar 29, 2016: Supply Chain Management Open House
- Mar 30, 2016: Ag Mech and Horticulture Invitational
- Apr 1, 2016: Spring Ag Open House
- IL Stories to Feature Ag Mech Show
- WIU Graduation List, Fall 2015
- Hoener Brothers Serve Ag Mech Show...
- Leatherneck Legend: Ag Alumni...
- Athletics, School of Ag: Agriculture...
- Ag: 1st Place Honors in Weed Science...
- WIU Dean's List Fall 2015
- Ag Mech Club's Farm Expo Feb. 6-7