Management and Marketing
Welcome to the Department of Management & Marketing
Whether you are a current student, future student, alumnus, potential faculty member or potential employer, the Department of Management & Marketing would like to welcome you and invite you to explore all the department has to offer. From classroom experiences to industry partnerships, the students, faculty, and staff look forward to hearing from you.
Our business programs are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Technologies
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Business as we know it has changed. Ever changing regulatory environments, the impact of globalization, and dynamic technological innovations require that we move faster and with greater efficiency in the allocation of scarce human and capital resources. The Department of Management and Marketing at Western Illinois University fully understands the dynamic environment in which today's businesses must operate. In fact, we have embraced the change in paradigms that allow business to thrive. Experience driven education through industry partnerships have allowed our students to learn by doing and ultimately secure employment with some of the world's best companies. The application of technology within our learning environment has created opportunities for our faculty to explore unique learning methodologies and course delivery methods. Finally, our curriculum reflects a diverse knowledge base driven by our four core degree granting disciplines: Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Supply Chain Management.
~Dr. Craig Conrad, Chair
- Aug 12, 2016: WIU Allison Organic Farm Field Day
- Sep 1, 2016: College of Business and Technology 50th Anniversary Reunion Reception
- Sep 7, 2016: WIU Greenhand Conference
- Sep 8, 2016: Professional Development Series
- Sep 10, 2016: Ag Day Football Game
- Sep 14, 2016: Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) Meet the Firms
- Sep 21, 2016: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Day
- Sep 23, 2016: School of Engineering Open House
- Oct 5, 2016: School of Agriculture Career Fair
- Oct 28, 2016: School of Agriculture Open House
- Midtown Community Workday, Rockford...
- WIU Allison Organic Farm Field Day...
- GED Program Offered to Inmates
- WIU Legacies
- Entries Open for 45th Annual WIU...
- Engineering Technology Scholarships
- Graduation List, Spring 2016
- WIU Agronomy Field Day June 23