Management and Marketing
Welcome to the Department of Management & Marketing
Whether you are a current student, future student, alumnus, potential faculty member or potential employer, the Department of Management & Marketing would like to welcome you and invite you to explore all the department has to offer. From classroom experiences to industry partnerships, the students, faculty, and staff look forward to hearing from you.
Our business programs are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Business as we know it has changed. Ever changing regulatory environments, the impact of globalization, and dynamic technological innovations require that we move faster and with greater efficiency in the allocation of scarce human and capital resources. The Department of Management and Marketing at Western Illinois University fully understands the dynamic environment in which today's businesses must operate. In fact, we have embraced the change in paradigms that allow business to thrive. Experience driven education through industry partnerships have allowed our students to learn by doing and ultimately secure employment with some of the world's best companies. The application of technology within our learning environment has created opportunities for our faculty to explore unique learning methodologies and course delivery methods. Finally, our curriculum reflects a diverse knowledge base driven by our four core degree granting disciplines: Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Supply Chain Management.
~Dr. Craig Conrad, Chair
- Oct 28, 2016: School of Agriculture Open House
- Oct 31, 2016: Compuware: Mainframe Solutions Corporation
- Dec 2, 2016: School of Engineering Open House
- Feb 27, 2017: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Mar 23, 2017: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Apr 7, 2017: School of Engineering Open House
- May 5, 2017: School of Engineering Open House
- Study Abroad Office to More Than...
- WIU Job Seekers' Mini-Conference...
- Spring Registration in Early to...
- Annual Stuff the Bus Event Nov. 9
- WIU School of Ag Fall 2016 Open...
- U.S. Dept. of Ed $400K+ Grant to...
- Ramirez Helps Develop Women in...
- Bounce For Breast Cancer Awareness