Management and Marketing
Welcome to the Department of Management & Marketing
Whether you are a current student, future student, alumnus, potential faculty member or potential employer, the Department of Management & Marketing would like to welcome you and invite you to explore all the department has to offer. From classroom experiences to industry partnerships, the students, faculty, and staff look forward to hearing from you.
Our business programs are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Business as we know it has changed. Ever changing regulatory environments, the impact of globalization, and dynamic technological innovations require that we move faster and with greater efficiency in the allocation of scarce human and capital resources. The Department of Management and Marketing at Western Illinois University fully understands the dynamic environment in which today's businesses must operate. In fact, we have embraced the change in paradigms that allow business to thrive. Experience driven education through industry partnerships have allowed our students to learn by doing and ultimately secure employment with some of the world's best companies. The application of technology within our learning environment has created opportunities for our faculty to explore unique learning methodologies and course delivery methods. Finally, our curriculum reflects a diverse knowledge base driven by our four core degree granting disciplines: Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Supply Chain Management.
~Dr. Craig Conrad, Chair
- Sep 1, 2016: College of Business and Technology 50th Anniversary Reunion Reception
- Sep 7, 2016: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Sep 7, 2016: WIU Greenhand Conference
- Sep 8, 2016: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Sep 10, 2016: Ag Day Football Game
- Sep 12, 2016: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Sep 13, 2016: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Sep 14, 2016: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Sep 14, 2016: Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) Meet the Firms
- Sep 15, 2016: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Grad Prep Day is Friday
- CBT to Host Reunion for 50th...
- Services Set for Kenneth Nimrick,...
- WIU Summer 2016 Dean's List
- Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust...
- Move-In Week 2016 Schedule
- Three WIU Students Receive...
- Social Entrepreneurs Networking...