Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Advancement & Public Services
Western Illinois University Marketing
University Marketing Functions
The office of University Marketing works in support of the president and the vice president for advancement and public service. University Marketing works closely with University Relations, Document and Publication Services, the Internet Advisory Committee, Admissions, the College Marketers, other University unit marketers and is charged with the following functions:
- Establish and promote a consistent brand for Western Illinois University (WIU).
- Safeguard the integrity of the brand.
- Develop and promote a design and messaging strategy that supports the University’s brand, including the University’s core values of academic excellence, educational opportunity, personal growth and social responsibility.
- Communicate and integrate the University’s brand and messaging strategy across the University including both campuses, the colleges, and other university units.
- Communicate and promote the University’s brand and key messages to our internal audiences, and our external audiences of alumni, donors, and prospective students and their parents through a variety of advertising and promotional mediums.
- Serve as a resource for units across the University.
- Promote WIU and its Macomb campus locally, regionally and nationally.
- Manage the University’s trademark and licensing program.
- "Think Purple" Survey
- University Marketing Working Group
- Trademark Overview
Trademark Request Form
- Visual Identity Guidelines
- Official Logos/Wordmarks
Logo Creation Policy
- Table Drapes
- University Relations Media Guide
303B Sherman Hall
Phone: (309) 298-1868