Quad Cities Campus
Information for Families and Friends
- No tickets will be issued. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ushers will be available to direct guests and answer questions.
- Water and soda will be sold from the iWireless concessions.
Electronic Devices (Cell Phones, Pagers, Etc.) & Other Considerations
- Please silence electronic devices when entering the iWireless Center.
- Noisemaking devices are prohibited. Possession of noisemaking devices, especially air horns, may result in removal from the premises. Consideration for the safety and welfare of all attendees is a priority.
Parking is available on the west side of the iWireless Center and also across the street in the city parking ramp.
Family members and guests who need assistance should contact WIU’s Office of Equal Opportunity and Access, (309) 298-1977 or www.wiu.edu/equal_opportunity_and_access/. Handicap parking is available.
A First Aid station is available during the ceremony and is located at the West Entrance of the i-Wireless Center.
There will be flowers and other small items available for purchase outside the main floor seating area. The bookstore will also have apparel and other items for sale in the lobby area.
Alcohol is not permitted.
Anyone in possession of alcohol will be immediately removed from the premises by on-duty police officers.