Information for Families and Friends
List of majors by college
- No tickets will be issued. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ushers will monitor rows to accommodate as many guests as possible.
- Saving seats is not permitted.
- There will not be any concessions available.
Electronic Devices (Cell Phones, Pagers, Etc.) and Other Considerations
- Please silence electronic devices when entering Western Hall.
- Noisemaking devices are prohibited. Possession of noisemaking devices, especially air horns, may result in removal from the premises. Consideration for the safety and welfare of all attendees is a priority.
- Parking is available in Q-lot on the east side of Western Hall.
- Stroller parking is located at the northeast end of the arena.
- Family members and guests who need assistance should contact WIU’s Office of Equal Opportunity and Access, (309) 298-1977 or www.wiu.edu/eoa .
- Handicap parking is available on both sides of Western Hall.
- A first aid station will be open during all ceremonies in Western Hall. It is located in the east-west hallway behind the lower level seating on the south side.
- There will be flowers available for purchase from a local florist in the north lobby of Western Hall.
- The WIU Bookstore will have apparel and other items for sale in the north lobby of Western Hall.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Anyone in possession of alcohol will be immediately removed from the premises by on-duty police officers.