Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
WIU HR to Host "Enrich You" Socials Thursday Evenings Over the Summer
June 14, 2013
MACOMB, IL — This summer, Western Illinois University Human Resources will host a variety of opportunities in Macomb for WIU employees to mingle with colleagues from all over campus. The "Enrich You" socials will be held 4:45-6 p.m. Thursdays on June 20; July 11, 18 and 25; and Aug. 1.
At each "Enrich You" event, special guests will provide a brief update about what is going on in their respective work areas at Western. A cash bar will be available at each social with a variety of beverage options.
The "Enrich You" socials are open to Western employees and their significant others. The location for each event is listed below. Those planning to attend are encouraged to confirm attendance with Human Resources at (309) 298-1971 or by sending an email to Sharon Chenoweth at S-Chenoweth@wiu.edu.
- June 20 — WIU Harry Mussatto Golf Course (1215 Tower Rd.) with special guest Western Illinois Leathernecks' Football Coach Bob Nielson. Try out the putting greens and take a golf-cart tour of the course.
- July 11 — El Rancherito Restaurant (1514 W. Jackson St.) with a special mystery guest
- July 18 — Sport Corner at 124 (124 Randolph St.) with special guest Matt Thomas, director of the WIU Marching Leathernecks, Pep Band, and Concert Band
- July 25 — Magnolia's (130 N. Lafayette St.) with special guest Ann Marie Hayes-Hawkinson, director of the WIU Art Gallery
- August 1 — Buffalo Wild Wings (1724 E. Jackson St.) with special guest Gabe Lara, director of Casa Latina