School of Agriculture
Associate Professor of Animal Science Evaluation Station
Knoblauch Hall 314
- Ph.D. Michigan State University
- M.S. Iowa State University
- B.S. University of Illinois
Courses Taught at WIU
- ANSC 416: Swine Science
- ANSC 319: Applied Meat Science
- ANSC 312: Techniques in Livestock Evaluation and Selection
- ANSC 112: Fundamentals of Animal Science
- ANSC 335: Livestock Merchandising
- ANSC 415: Beef Production and Management
- AGRI 320: Success Strategies in Agriculture
Nationally recognized livestock judge and speaker.
Cost of production and applied animal production.
Additional Duties Outside of Teaching
Swine Unit, Sheep Unit, Advisor for AGR and Hoof n Horn, Livestock Judging Team Coach
In addition to being very active with the undergraduate students, Dr. Hoge is also very active at home raising kids and livestock.