School of Agriculture
Welcome to the School of Agriculture at Western Illinois University
Agriculture - the United States' largest industry! 20% of the work force is employed in the production, marketing, transporting, processing, and distribution of agricultural products. A major in Agriculture provides a broad education including the physical, biological, social science, and technical aspects of agriculture.
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Science
- Agriculture-Teacher Certification
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Technology Management
- Animal Science
- International Agriculture
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Plant Breeding
- Urban Forestry
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Feb 24, 2016: Collegiate FFA (CFFA) Pancake Breakfast
- Feb 25, 2016: Ag Day Basketball Games
- Mar 11, 2016: 44th Annual Bull Test Sale
- Mar 26, 2016: Hoof and Horn Jackpot Show
- Mar 30, 2016: Ag Mech and Horticulture Invitational
- Apr 1, 2016: Spring Ag Open House
- Apr 6, 2016: District 3 Public Speaking Competition
- CFFA Pancake Breakfast Feb. 24
- IL Stories to Feature Ag Mech Show
- WIU Graduation List, Fall 2015
- Hoener Brothers Serve Ag Mech Show...
- Leatherneck Legend: Ag Alumni...
- Athletics, School of Ag: Agriculture...