School of Agriculture
Associate Professor of Ag Economics
Knoblauch Hall 308
Raised on a diversified livestock farm in southern Missouri. Active in FFA. Served as high school agriculture instructor in Le Sueuer, Minnesota.
- B.S. University of Missouri - Columbia
- M.S. University of Missouri - Columbia
- Ph.D. Oklahoma State University
WIU Courses Taught
* Normally assigned courses. Locations on study courses vary.
- AGRI 220 – Introduction to Agribusiness*
- AGEC 342 – Agricultural Law
- AGRI 349 – Agribusiness Management*
- AGRI 390 – Agricultural Sales
- AGRI 420 – Agricultural Leadership and Personal Development*
- AGEC 430/Econ 430 – Environmental Economics
- AGEC 442 – Commodity and Livestock Marketing
- AGEC 443 – Agricultural Finance*
- AGEC 449 – Farm Management
- INAG 310 – International Agriculture*
- INAG 361 – International Agriculture Travel Study in the Western Hemisphere – Brazil*
- INAG 362 – International Agriculture Travel Study in the Eastern Hemisphere – Russia (co-instructor)
Honorary American FFA Degree
Human Capital Development; Economic Development, Personal Finance.
Adviser for Alpha Gamma Rho; Co-Adviser for Agribusiness Club
Program Advisory Board for Illinois Ag in the Classroom program; member of Phi Beta Delta; Involvement in international projects/travel to Brazil, Russia, Pakistan, China, Liberia, and Ghana.
Travel, interacting with people from different cultures, both classic rock and classical music and watching movies.