Our office is open weekdays 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. On weekends or after-hours and in emergencies, make contact through the WIU Office of Public Safety, telephone (309) 298-1949.
Telephone: (309) 298-1993
Fax: (309) 298-1606
- Darcie Shinberger, assistant vice president of advancement & public services, covers University administration, Board of Trustees, legislative subjects, Clery Act reporting, and matters dealing with the University in general; is the University spokesperson and the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) chief officer. Also supervises the Visual Production Center.
- Teresa Koltzenburg, assistant director, manager of official University social media accounts; beats include School of Agriculture, education and human services, libraries; Clery Act reporting; and deputy FOIA officer.
- Jessica Lambert, webmaster, oversees VPAPS web initiatives; graphic designer.
- Alisha Looney, public information coordinator and designer and managing editor of the Western alumni magazine; beats include business and technology and human resources; Clery Act reporting.
- Jodi Pospeschil, public information coordinator; beats include fine arts and communication, arts and sciences, Women's Center, Office of Student Activities; Clery Act reporting and deputy FOIA officer.