Approved: November 16, 2001
Section V. Administrative Affairs
Subsection: F. Moving and Relocation Expenses
- The term "employee," as used herein, includes all full-time
and selected administrative and civil service employees
the commuting area of the post of duty of the assignment.
- Moving or relocation expenses associated with the
a President shall be limited to reasonable and actual expenses
be subject to approval by the Board. Moving or relocation
with the appointment of other employees shall be limited to
and actual expenses and shall be subject to the maximum
paragraph 3. below unless an exception thereto is granted by
for an appointment to a University position.
- Unless otherwise approved by the President as specified in
2. above, the maximum allowable reimbursement for moving and
expenses for full-time faculty and administrative and civil
positions defined pursuant to paragraph 1. above, shall be
to a maximum of $3,000. Reimbursement policies with maximum
which are less than specified in this document may be
fiscal year by the President.
- If two or more individuals occupying the same household who
for reimbursement for moving and relocation expenses are hired
University with commencement dates not more than 30 calendar
they shall be eligible for a single reimbursement for that
to be divided equally between or among such individuals.