Library Atrium Society
The Library Atrium Society was created to support the Western Illinois University Libraries' collections and services through established funds and endowments. The dollars generated support University Libraries' efforts to expand educational resources for our students, faculty and the general public.
Alumni, students, faculty, staff and community members who make a monetary contribution receive membership into the Library Atrium Society. You can give to the Library Atrium Society Fund at a variety of membership levels.
- Contributing Member: (Up to $99)
- Seedling ($100-$249)
- Library bookmark, advanced notice of library events via email
- Nurturer ($250-$499)
- Quarterly email newsletter "Footnotes"
- Cultivator ($500-$999)
- Two tickets to the Right Place Tent luncheon during Homecoming and a copy of the book Western Illinois University: The Campus History Series
- Gardener ($1,000-$2499)
- Naming of an Atrium plant in the donor's name or in memory of a loved one; invitation to the major donors banquet.
- Champion Gardener ($2,500 and above)
- Exclusive event with the Dean of University Libraries
Members receive all benefits up to and including their donation level. Membership is based on annual giving to University Libraries. View the latest Library Atrium Society brochure.
To become a member of the Library Atrium Society, visit the donation page or call Suzanne Woodward, Director of Development at (309) 298-2356.
For additional information, contact Suzanne Woodward, Director of Development
Western Illinois University, 1 University Circle, Macomb, IL 61455.
ph: 309-298-2356 | fax: 309-298-2791