Accounting & Finance
Welcome to the Department of Accounting & Finance
State-of-the Art Accounting and Business Education - AACSB Accredited
For students in Accounting and Finance, WIU is the best of both worlds!
WIU is large enough to have outstanding faculty, an excellent library, and state-of-the-art computer equipment and technology, but small enough so a student is not lost in a crowd. Accounting and Finance students and their faculty mentors get to know each other in an environment that encourages a spirit of cooperation and the sharing of information and knowledge.
- Accountancy (Bachelor of Business)
- Finance (Bachelor of Business)
- Accountancy/MBA Integrated Degree Program
The excellence of the faculty and curriculum is recognized by the accreditation of all undergraduate and graduate programs in business by the The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The Accounting program holds a distinct AACSB International accounting accreditation, an achievement awarded to less than 170 accounting programs in the United States and Canada.
AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
- Jan 30, 2015: School of Engineering Open House
- Feb 4, 2015: QC Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Feb 7, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Feb 7, 2015: FFA State Ag Issues & Job Interview CDE's
- Feb 7, 2015: School of Agriculture Alumni Social
- Feb 8, 2015: Ag Mech Club's 45th Annual Farm Expo
- Feb 17, 2015: QC Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Mar 4, 2015: QC Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Mar 6, 2015: School of Engineering Open House
- Mar 13, 2015: 43rd Annual WIU Performance Bull Test and Sale
- WIU Mock Presidential Election Feb....
- WIU Ag Mech Farm Expo Feb. 7-8
- Fall 2014 Graduation List
- Richard Voss Obituary
- WIU Accountancy Named In 30 Most...
- School of Ag Receives UAV for...
- Weekend Service Hours for Campus...
- Herrera-Ortiz Awarded International...