CSEC 2014 Winter Luncheon will be held on Thursday, December 4th from 11-1 in the Sherman Hall Auditorium on the Third Floor! (Please note the change in location!!!)
The theme for the 2014 Winter Luncheon is "WESTERNOPOLY". (Click on the Theme for the invitation!)
We have already begun collecting door prizes for the luncheon! Check out our most up-to-date list of prizes!!!
We are giving you a chance to get a jump start on collecting game pieces! Every week we will be posting five new questions right here. You only need to answer one of them correctly to win a free game piece (a property card, campus mail card, and contingency card)! Only one game piece available per week per person! All game pieces will be available at the CSEC Winter Luncheon. Any game pieces that you win between now and the luncheon will be given to you at the luncheon as well! Below you will see the game board!
Please submit answers to Connie Lincoln (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here are the five questions for week #11:
- Who is the Dean for the College of Arts & Sciences?
- Who is the Interim Dean for the College of Business & Technology?
- Who is the Dean for the College of Education & Human Services?
- Who is the Dean for the College of Fine Arts & Communication?
- Who is the Director of the Centennial Honors College?
Civil Service Employee of the Month for September 2014
Water Station Operator