Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Join the Civil Service Employees Council for a "Roaring" Good time on Friday, December 6 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. in the Sherman Hall third floor auditorium.
- Menu includes chicken parmigiana, cheese ravioli, garlic bread, garden salad and chocolate brownies for $9
- 1920s themed costume contest and prizes for the most nifty dressed doll or palooka
- Completed ticket stubs along with $9/person are due to Stacy Dorethy in the Art Department, 32 Garwood Hall by December 2 (checks payable to CSEC).
- Photo booth available for group and/or individual photos with props and free of charge
- 50/50 tickets available at the door day of the event
- Raffle tickets to win $100 worth of scratch off lottery tickets available ($1 each or 7 for $5) from CSEC members in advance or day of event.
- Raffle tickets available ($1 each or 7 for $5) from CSEC members in advance or day of event. Get a sneak peak of the list of prize donations and check out our Facebook page for photos of each bundled prize!
- Big Prize: 2 tickets to Rams/Buccaneers Football game, overnight hotel stay and $50 gift card (Donated by CSEC – valued at $242)
- Runner-Up Prize: 30 minute massage, refresher facial, eminence starter kit (calm), sparitual candle, sparitual hand serum and some samples (Donated by New Leaf Day Spa - valued at $203)
Download the luncheon invitation for more information on the event and to print your ticket stub to reserve your spot!
Civil Service Employee of the Month for November 2013
Physical Science Technical Assistant
Department of Chemistry