Quad Cities Campus
Student Government Association (SGA)
President: Austin Frank
Vice President: Caroline Sipiera
Chief of Staff: Eric Happ
Comptroller: Nicolas Moreno
SGA Advisor is Dr. Fred Isele.
The Student Government Association provides students with a voice in governance and a forum to express opinions about the University's traditions, ideas, and affairs. The SGA represents the wishes of the student body to University administrators and staff.
Reasons to Join SGA!
- Networking within the Community
- Professional Experience
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Work with Alumni
- Develop Organization and Management Skills
- Friendship with Fellow Officers and Faculty
Qualifications for any Leadership Position
1. Must be a full time student of Western Illinois University
- Undergraduate (either 12 hours at WIU or dual-enrolled with a partner institution for a total of 12 hours each semester; or,
- Graduate (6 hours of study) each semester.
2. Must be in good academic standing in your academic major.
3. Must be in good judicial standing at the time of or appointment and must remain in good standing for the duration of the official term.