Provost & Academic Vice President

IBHE Application for Administrative, Research or Public Service Unit

Links to the Illinois Board of Higher Education application to create a new administrative, research or public service unit are provided below. The application consists of two parts, which are formatted in either Word or Excel. The individual(s) completing the application should:

  1. Complete Parts I and II of the application.
  2. Provide all of the information requested as concisely as possible.
  3. Enter information only in the appropriate response areas, which are generally marked “[TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE].”
  4. Submit the completed application to the Office of the Provost through the College Dean.

PART I – Items 1-6

PART II – Two Tables (Estimated Costs and Sources of Funds, Estimated Expenditures of New State Appropriations)

IBHE Application for New Degree Program In-Region

IBHE Application for Degree Program Out-of-Region