Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
Attention all Fire majors and minors
The Fire program will host an open house on
, Sept 11 at 6pm.
Location is Horabin Hall 1, This is the first door on your right as you
approach the main doors on the west side .
Faculty will be present to go over the following
- Program updates
- Internship requirements and procedures
- Basic Firefighter skills classes next summer
- Fire Chiefs from the area are invited to speak about volunteer FF
- Western EMS will speak about membership recruitment
- The Fire club will speak about membership
A feedback session will be hosted, give us your suggestions for program
Food and soft drinks will be provided......
, Sept 11, 6pm, Horabin Hall 1
Fire Club News
..The Fire protection Studies Club meets on the first and third Thursdayof each month. Meeting are held in Stipes hall at 6;30pm.
..All students are welcome.
Contact the club on purple post, or follow on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/fireprotectionstudiesclub/