College of Education & Human Services
COEHS Faculty Excellence Application
General Guidelines for the COEHS Dean's Awards of Excellence. Detailed below are the general guidelines for the Provost’s Awards of Excellence. These were developed to ensure a fair, thorough, and streamlined process.
- Internationalizing Campus
- University/Community Service
- Multicultural Teaching
- Scholarly, Professional Activities
- Teaching with Technology
- The awards evaluate a record covering a period of the most recent three (3)years, summers included, beginning with August 1, 2010, continuing through July 31, 2014.This timeline must be strictly adhered to.
- A candidate may compete in one category annually.A winner of a University award would be excluded from consideration for that award for a subsequent period of five (5) years. Candidates must be current Unit A or B faculty.
- Submit a current curriculum vita for the nominee
- A letter of support/recommendation from the Department Chair.
Additional information about each award category may be found here: Provost Awards 2015
Award winners will be moved forward to compete for the Provost's Awards of Excellence using the guidelines in the link provided. COEHS winners will work with their respective Chair and the COEHS Dean's office in submitting a complete application over the summer of 2015.