Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Clery Law Reports
Campus Fire Reports
The fire calls listed in these summaries reflect incidents where the Macomb Fire Department is called to a Western Illinois University residence hall. Items not listed include routine fire alarm checks or fire/smoke alarm calls to any buildings other than residence halls.
This summary is developed by the Office of University Relations. It is provided to keep the University community informed about fire calls and to satisfy the requirement for providing fire call logs in accordance with federal laws and guidelines for higher education institutions. Questions about entries in this summary should be referred to the Office of University Relations, Assistant Vice President of Advancement & Public Services Darcie Shinberger or the Office of Public Safety, Director Scott Harris.
- 2013-05-13 through 2013-05-15
- 2013-05-10 through 2013-05-13
- 2013-05-06 through 2013-05-08
- 2013-05-01 through 2013-05-03
- 2013-02-25 through 2013-02-27
- 2013-02-20 through 2013-02-22
- 2013-02-18 through 2013-02-20
- 2013-02-13 through 2013-02-15
- 2013-02-11 through 2013-02-13
To search the Campus Fire Reports, enter a search term or phrase below.