Management and Marketing
Supply Chain Management Program Open House
Future dates to be announced.
Students and Parents,
Come learn about WIU's Supply Chain Management Program as great education and career choice.
You will have the opportunity to meet the faculty, talk with recruiting SCM professionals from Fortune 100 companies, as well as current SCM students and College of Business & Technology advisers. Refreshments will be served.
The Department of Management & Marketing
Phone: (309) 298-1535
Honey Zimmerman: email@example.com
Sarah Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the SCM Program
A degree program in Supply Chain Management (SCM) offers a unique area of concentration for undergraduate students that has garnered widespread recognition due to the quality of its graduates. The WIU Supply Chain Management program is one of approximately 50 SCM programs worldwide that are offered through a university accredited by the Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. Coursework incorporates corporate best practices and hands-on experience in working with faculty and top executives and in utilizing course knowledge within the corporate environment.
- Near 100% job placement upon college graduation!
- Entry-level salaries averaging $52,000 or more!
- Amazing, well-paying, national and international internship opportunities!
- Numerous scholarships available!
- A broad range of professional opportunities (transportation, distribution, purchasing, inventory management, etc).
- Opportunities for regular interaction and recruitment by Fortune 100 companies
- Highly experienced faculty teaching the latest trends in the field.
- Active business outreach programs (field trips, SCM Student Association, special networking and job recruitment events)