Management and Marketing
Supply Chain Management Workshop
June 16, 2015
9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Stipes Hall 501
Complementary one-day workshop for High School business teachers. There is no fee to attend, AND we will award professional development credit! A complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided. You will have the opportunity to meet the faculty, as well as academic advisors. Come learn more about the career field, and you will leave with tools and resources to use in your classrooms!
Come learn about a great education and career path for your high school students with:
- Near 100% job placement upon college graduation!
- Entry-level salaries averaging $52,000 or more!
- Amazing, well-paying, national and international internship opportunities!
- Numerous scholarships available!
- A broad range of professional opportunities (transportation, distribution, purchasing, inventory management, etc.)
- Opportunities for regular interaction and recruitment by Fortune 100 companies
- Highly experienced faculty teaching the latest trends in the field
- Active business outreach programs (field trips, SCM Student Association, special networking and job recruitment events)
The Department of Management & Marketing
Phone: (309) 298-1535
Honey Zimmerman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Nelson: email@example.com
Deadline: June 10, 2015