Chemistry Resource Center (CRC)
The Chemistry Resource Center (CRC) is located on the 1st floor of Currens Hall in room 107. There are many resources available to our chemistry students such as:
- reference books (generously donated by our many publishers)
- desk references of current course books
- several sets of organic molecular tutoring model kits
- 43 sections of Spark Notes study guides available.Student may take printed copies or access them on the web at www.sparknotes/chemistry
- 3 computer workstations with Internet that are available to chemistry students. Each computer is installed with web access software such as: Chem Draw, Endnote, and CRC Handbook of chemistry and Physics software.
- Chemistry tutoring for all students who need help or simply wish to brush up on what they already know
The CRC is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. It is staffed with qualified students to help you with whatever you need to succeed in chemistry.
Schedules vary from semester to semester, so please check below for the current tutoring schedule. Review Sessions are available each semester for some courses.
Review Session schedule is listed at the bottom for the current CRC tutoring schedule.
Come check us out when you have a chance!!.