Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
2013 Reunion - Homecoming Weekend
Honoring Classes of 1953, 1963, 1973 & 1988
ONE trip to Macomb...TWO great events!
October 11-12, 2013
Everyone is invited to attend WIU's 2013 Reunion Weekend, honoring the classes of 1953, 1963, 1973 & 1988.
The WIU Alumni Association hopes you can join us for a fun-filled weekend. We encourage the classes of 1962 and 1964 to attend and share memories with the 50-year graduates, as well as the classes of 1972 and 1974 to attend and share memories with the 40-year graduates.
You will have a chance to reconnect with former friends and classmates and experience all of our exciting Homecoming events.
Memory Booklets ($10), Mums ($5) & Homecoming T-shirts ($10) are available for purchase. Memory booklets are a collection of submissions from anyone celebrating their reunion that provide a chance to update your classmates on what you have done since graduation and to reminisce about your time at WIU. Even if you cannot make it to the reunion, send us your information anyway so it can be shared with your classmates!
The first 100 alumni to register for the reunion will receive a free Homecoming T-shirt and will have a chance to win free lodging for the weekend!
2013 Reunion Schedule
Friday, October 11, 2013
- 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. Walking Campus Tour - Please meet at Sherman Hall on the first floor in the Admission's Office
- 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. View old photos - Malpass Library in the Archives department
- 2:00 p.m. Registration starts ; it continues throughout the weekend. Registration will take place at the Alumni House, 1009 W. Adams Street.
- 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. All Alumni Social - Alumni House (Complimentary food, beer, wine and soda; cash bar available); All Homecoming attendees are also invited
Saturday, October 12, 2013
8:30 a.m. Reunion Recognition Brunch & Social - Alumni House
- 10:30 a.m. Homecoming Parade
12-3 p.m. All Alumni Cookout - The Right Place - tent directly north of Hanson Field
3 p.m. Homecoming Football Game - Leathernecks vs. South Dakota State - Hanson Field
Permits will not be required in lots as of 5 p.m. Friday, until 7 a.m. Monday, with the exception of residence hall lots. Visitor parking is not allowed in reserved residence hall lots. Tickets will be issued to violators in handicapped spaces, reserved spaces and no parking zones (any area not designated as a parking space). If you have any questions or special parking needs, such as handicapped parking, please contact parking services at (309)298-1921.