February 15, 2023
- Summer Opportunities Job Fair
- Time: 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Location: Union Grand Ballroom
- Description: Opportunities for quality summer job experiences are right around the corner! Organizations will be recruiting students from ALL MAJORS to fill summer, seasonal, and internship positions in areas such as business services, food service, lifeguards, camp counselors (day & overnight), sports coaches, golf course staff, fitness staff, park maintenance and grounds crews, activity instructors, inclusion aids, customer service, and media relations. While at this job fair, stop at one of the 15-minute talks to help you gain even more skills for your life and career! Organizations include non-profits, park districts, YMCAs, conservations districts, and camps from Illinois and beyond! Whether you’re seeking a unique, one-of-a-kind opportunity, something close to home or to connect with a business that makes work-life balance a priority, stop by the Summer Opportunities Fair!
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Education and Human Services