March 27, 2020
- Postponed: Social Work 25th Anniversary Conference: Celebrating Our Past, Present, and Future
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Horrabin Hall Room 1
- Description: This conference celebrates the successes of the WIU Social Work program and 25 years of continuous CSWE accreditation. We invite our alumni, community partners, and allied professionals to join in celebrating our accomplishments and future vision to enhance the lives of individuals, groups, communities, and societies through service and education. We are hosting a 2 day conference with 10+ CEU's available. On Saturday, March 28th, our keynote speaker, Erin Merryn, an alumna, will be presenting in the afternoon. Erin is an activist against child sexual assault and founder of Erin's Law, which has passed in at least 35 states. Erin has also been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show and TLC network. She is the author of 3 books.
- Related Web Site: Social Work 25th Anniversary
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Education and Human Services