January 30, 2020
- Secretary of State Mobile Services
- Time: 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: University Union
- Description: Secretary of State Jesse White is reminding Western Illinois University (WIU) students, faculty, staff and local
residents that office services will be on campus Thursday, January 30th. White’s office will provide certain
driver and vehicle services on campus from 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at the University Union.
“I encourage motorists to take advantage of the convenience of the mobile unit on campus,” said White.
“Students, faculty and staff can show their college pride by displaying WIU collegiate license plates on their
On campus, the Secretary of State’s office services include:
- Driver’s license (renewal, replacement, corrections)
- State ID card (renewal, replacement, corrections)
- Vehicle sticker sales
- Passenger, B-Truck and motorcycle license plates
- WIU collegiate license plates
- Organ/tissue donor registration
- Vehicle title and registration
- Parking placard for persons with disabilities
- Motorists wishing to renew their driver’s license may do so up to one year in advance of their license’s expiration date.
A complete list of acceptable forms of identification is available at
Acceptable forms of payment include personal checks, Visa, MasterCard,
American Express and Discover credit and debit cards.
Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White
Dept. of Intergovernmental Affairs
450 Howlett Bldg.
Springfield, Illinois 62756
- Related Web Site: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com
- Contact Information:
Phone: (217) 557-7223
- Source: Public Events