September 19, 2018
- Setting Your Course from College to the Workplace
- Time: 9:00 AM - 10:50 AM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Presented by Bryan Langston, Vice President of Warehousing, Dot Foods
Companies are looking for a variety of attributes when hiring new employees. This session will focus on items to consider as part of your “working” resume that will set you up for success when you compete for your first job as a graduate. In addition, learn how to manage your own brand to keep things on the right track as you make your way through college and beyond, the value of consistency on a resume and the relationships you can build, and leadership in various roles while in college.
9:00 - 9:50 a.m.
10:00 - 10:50 a.m.
- Related Web Site: Register and view other Professional Development Series Events.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology