March 6, 2018
- WRITERS-IN-RESIDENCE Fiction Panel and Reading with Recognized Authors: Benjamin Percy, Steven Dunn, and Keith Lesmeister
- Time: 3:00 PM
- Location: Sherman Hall 3rd Floor Auditorium and Taylor's Hall on Square
- Description: The Fred Ewing and Lola Austin Case Writer-in-Residence presents Ben Percy, Steven Dunn, Keith Lesmeister for a Fiction Panel Discussion and Q&A March 6th, 3:00 (Sherman Hall Auditorium) and Reading March 6th, 5:00 in Taylor Hall downtown (next door to Sullivan Taylor).
All events are free and open to the public. Sponsored by the Department of English, The Fred Ewing and Lola Austin Case Writer-in-Residence, and the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Related Web Site: English Department
- Contact Information:
- Source: Department of English