October 15, 2013
- Annual Cheryl J. Cohen Lecture Series
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Location: Univeristy Union Grand Ballroom
- Description: The Cheryl J. Cohen Lecture Series presents:
"Obesity is a Disease: Effective Lifestyle Approaches for Treatment"
by Dr. John M. Jakicic, Ph.D
University of Pittsburgh
About the lecture series:
Provided to Western through an endowment from Cheryl J. Cohen, Professor Emeritus, the lecture series is the first endowed lecture series for the College of Education and Human Services and the Kinesiology department. It is scheduled to occur every fall and kicked off its inaugural year in 2008. The focus of the annual Cohen lecture alternates between exercise physiology and sport psychology.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Education and Human Services