September 30, 2013
- 10th Annual Supply Chain Management Day
- Time: 12:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: University Grand Ballroom
- Description: Join us on September 30th for the 10th Annual Supply Chain Management Day.
The event includes an afternoon of informal meet-and-greet opportunities with company representatives. The day also includes presentations by many industry leaders in the Supply Chain Management field with information about possible career and internship opportunities.
If you’re interested in the SCM field, this is a tremendous opportunity to visit one-on-one with industry insiders that hire SCM graduates and interns!
The event continues into the evening with a dinner with presentations by company representatives.
There is no cost to attend but advanced registration is required and can be made in the Department of Management and Marketing, Stipes 414. All Supply Chain Management majors and minors, as well as students interested in the field, are invited and encouraged to attend.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
Barton Jennings, PhD
- Source: College of Business & Technology