April 16, 2013
- The Complexities of Operating in Conflict Zones
- Time: 3:15 PM - 4:45 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Join the School of LEJA, the Homeland Security Research Program and the Department of Military Science for this panel discussion. Panel topics include:
Doing Business in Conflict Zones: Threats and Opportunities by Prof. Dean Alexander, School of LEJA; Military Economic Development Challenges in a Conflict Zone by Lt. Col. Lawrence Pickett, Department of Military Science; and Costs Appending to Engineering Projects in Conflict Zones by Lt. Col. John Drew, Department of Military Science.
The event is free and open to the pubic.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Education and Human Services