April 12, 2013
- Careers in Aging Week Sunday April 7 through Saturday April 13
- Time: All Day
- Location: University Union
- Description: In an effort to highlight the shortage of people trained to work with America's aging population, WIU will host Careers in Aging Week.
The event is an annual joint venture between The Gerontological Society of America and the Association for Gerontology in Higher Education. Activities planned as part of the event include providing information about the field's available professions and the academic programming needed for the career field.
For more information, contact Associate Professor Robert C. Intrieri of WIU's Department of Psychology at (309)298-1336, or RC-Intrieri@wiu.edu.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
Robert C. Intrieri
- Source: College of Arts & Sciences