March 2, 2013
- Macomb Feminist Network Writing Women Back into History Awards Reception
- Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Multicultural Center 1st floor Multipurpose and Activity Rooms
- Description: The Macomb Feminist Network has chosen Josephine Johnson, Betty Kaspar and Janice Welsch as recipients of the 2013 Writing Women Back into History Award for their extraordinary contributions to the Macomb and McDonough County communities. A reception to honor them is scheduled for Saturday, March 2, from 10:00 a.m. to noon in the Western Illinois University Multicultural Center on West Murray Street across from the University Union. The public is invited to join the celebration for these women and their accomplishments.
The MFN presented its first Writing Women Back into History Awards in 2010 when it honored Wanda Black, Mary Ellen Graf, Rosa Juhlstrom, and Beth Stiffler. In 2011 Connie Berg, Marcia Moll, and Ruth Parks were celebrated. In 2012, the recipients were Maria Dunstan, Judy Kohler, and Donna Werner.
- Related Web Site: Macomb Feminist Network
- Contact Information:
- Source: Women's Center