September 18, 2017
- Make a Name for Yourself - Build Your Personal Brand: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Time: 9:00 AM - 10:45 AM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Presented by Ryan Riggins, Assistant Vice President-Lending, MidAmerica National Bank
The most important job that you have today is to be the president of your own brand. Developing your personal brand is a way to control your career development and how you are perceived in the marketplace. The way that you express and communicate your skills, personality, and values will impact your ability to get a job and to get promoted. Learn what you should do now to build a positive personal brand.
- 9:00 - 9:50 a.m., Stipes Hall 121
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:50 p.m., Stipes Hall 121
- Related Web Site: View the full schedule and registration details.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology