September 19, 2017
- Conflict Management: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Presented by Karen Sears, Ph.D.; WIU Department of Psychology
Wherever there are people, there always will be conflict. People have to deal with conflict in the workplace every day. Expect to explore a variety of aspects about conflict that happens in the workplace. Topics include the general nature of conflict, assessing one's own conflict response style, unproductive conflict behaviors, and formal institutional strategies for addressing severe or ongoing forms of organizational dispute.
- Related Web Site: View the full schedule and registration details.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology