September 14, 2017
- Job Search and Career Fair Tips: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Time: 9:30 AM - 12:15 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Presented by Michelle Howe, Assistant Director; WIU Career Development Center
Today’s job search is rapidly evolving with the usage of social media and the ever-changing nature of careers in our current economy. Discover current job search techniques and career fair tips for success.
- 9:30 - 10:45 a.m., Stipes Hall 121
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m., Stipes Hall 121
- Related Web Site: View the full schedule and registration details.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology