To recognize employee health and wellness as important to the long-term success and well-being of Western Illinois University as a whole. To promote health and wellness through a wide variety of programs and services offered to University faculty and staff.
- Increase awareness of benefits and behaviors associated with wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Increase health status of faculty and staff so that they can live, learn, work, and play to their fullest potential.
- Create an environment that supports health and well-being for years to come at Western.
- Increase sense of administrative support for personal well-being of employees.
- Health-"Full" Living Classes
- Knoblauch Cafe
- Bella Hearst Glucose Screening
- "Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate"
- Halloween Hustle 5K (Oquawka)
- Haunted Hill 5K/10K
- 15th Annual Big Pink Volleyball Tournament
- Campus Recreation Health & Fitness Fair
- Wellness Lecture - "The Art of Living with Eyes Wide Open"
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Avocado"
- Good Hope Turkey Trot 10K/5K