To recognize employee health and wellness as important to the long-term success and well-being of Western Illinois University as a whole. To promote health and wellness through a wide variety of programs and services offered to University faculty and staff.
- Increase awareness of benefits and behaviors associated with wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Increase health status of faculty and staff so that they can live, learn, work, and play to their fullest potential.
- Create an environment that supports health and well-being for years to come at Western.
- Increase sense of administrative support for personal well-being of employees.
- Knoblauch Cafe
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 22
- Monarch Butterflies: Benefitting from Backyard Habitats
- Warren County YMCA 5K Run-Walk - Healthy Kids Day
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 28
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 29
- 9th Annual MDH/Tevar 5K Run & 1-2 Mile Walk
- WIU Women's Golf League
- Bridge the Gap to Health 5K/10K/Half Marathon