Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
To recognize employee health and wellness as important to the long-term success and well-being of Western Illinois University as a whole. To promote health and wellness through a wide variety of programs and services offered to University faculty and staff.
- Increase awareness of benefits and behaviors associated with wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Increase health status of faculty and staff so that they can live, learn, work, and play to their fullest potential.
- Create an environment that supports health and well-being for years to come at Western.
- Increase sense of administrative support for personal well-being of employees.
- Arbor Day Celebration and "We Care"
- Secretary of State Mobile Services
- Purple & Gold Day Rocky Run (5K)
- WIU Leatherneck Battalion 5K Run/Walk