To recognize employee health and wellness as important to the long-term success and well-being of Western Illinois University as a whole. To promote health and wellness through a wide variety of programs and services offered to University faculty and staff.
- Increase awareness of benefits and behaviors associated with wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Increase health status of faculty and staff so that they can live, learn, work, and play to their fullest potential.
- Create an environment that supports health and well-being for years to come at Western.
- Increase sense of administrative support for personal well-being of employees.
- WIU Women's Golf League
- Make Time for Yourself exercise classes
- Midwest Bank (Monmouth) Gives a Hoot 5K & Kids Run
- Strawberry Strut (Carthage) 5 Mile Run/Walk & 1 Mile fitness run
- Sodbuster Days (Good Hope) Pioneer 5K Run/Walk
- Run Galesburg Run Half-Marathon, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Steamboat Classic (Peoria) 15K, 4 Mile Run/Walk & 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- John Bliven Memorial 4 Mile & 2 Mile Run/Walk