Hy-Vee Events and Articles
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - April 2013
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - February 2013
- Hy-Vee Calendar of Events for January 2015 (External Website)
- Fast, Fit, Food! Program Brochure
Five Reasons Why Gardening is Good for Health
Help mom to health this Mother's Day and give the gift that keeps on giving! As mothers, we tend to take more care of others than we do ourselves in some cases, but there is one way that can help all mothers to health this Mother's Day. Plant a garden! Read more.
Previous Healthy Bites Newsletters:
- Frozen Food Fits! - April 2013
- Simple Secrets to Staying Slim - March 2013
- Lean Beef - Add Flavor to Hearth Health - February 2013
- Cut Calories with Cauliflower - January 2013
- Holiday Brunch - December 2012
- Poppin' Good Snack - November 2012
- What is on the menu for a healthy kitchen? - October 2012
- Eat Dinner Together - September 2012
- Pack a Better Sandwich - August 2012
- Protect Your Vision...Eat Leafy Greens - July 2012
- Seven Smart Snacks for Men - June 2012
Hy-Vee Healthy Bites
The latest "Healthy Bites" articles from Hy-Vee
Top sirloin meets the American Heart Association (AHA) certification as a heart-healthy choice.
You are about a month into your resolution to be healthy in 2015. Don't be sidelined by the big game this year.
Need some snack ideas that will help you lose weight in the new year? Finding simple, tasty food options that won't break the calorie bank doesn't have to be hard.
Everyone knows oranges are good for you. Advice like “Eat an orange when you have a cold” or “Oranges are full of vitamin C” are commonplace.
Farro is a new grain to most Americans, but it has actually been around for over 2,000 years.
Five reasons to choose this ancient grain
These top food trends for 2015 indicate that people's palates are continuing to evolve, and we are craving new adventurous foods and flavors that still meet our demands for balanced nutrition.
If the panic and dread of holiday stress is already beginning to creep into your thoughts, the following strategies may help keep the stress out, so you can keep that holiday sparkle in your eyes!
This year, why not have the kids make Santa something new and a little healthier.
Hy-Vee can provide you with all the supplies you need to give that special gift for a friend, co-worker or family member. Try our holly jolly jar gift ideas and be the favorite this season.
Here are some great reasons to try coconut and almond flours, while boosting the nutrition in your baked goods.
The Dietitian pick of the month for December is almond or coconut flour.