Hy-Vee Events and Articles
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - April 2013
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - February 2013
- Hy-Vee Calendar of Events for October 2015 (External Website)
- Fast, Fit, Food! Program Brochure
Five Reasons Why Gardening is Good for Health
Help mom to health this Mother's Day and give the gift that keeps on giving! As mothers, we tend to take more care of others than we do ourselves in some cases, but there is one way that can help all mothers to health this Mother's Day. Plant a garden! Read more.
Previous Healthy Bites Newsletters:
- Frozen Food Fits! - April 2013
- Simple Secrets to Staying Slim - March 2013
- Lean Beef - Add Flavor to Hearth Health - February 2013
- Cut Calories with Cauliflower - January 2013
- Holiday Brunch - December 2012
- Poppin' Good Snack - November 2012
- What is on the menu for a healthy kitchen? - October 2012
- Eat Dinner Together - September 2012
- Pack a Better Sandwich - August 2012
- Protect Your Vision...Eat Leafy Greens - July 2012
- Seven Smart Snacks for Men - June 2012
Hy-Vee Healthy Bites
The latest "Healthy Bites" articles from Hy-Vee
Fall is here and that means the perfect time to enjoy winter squash.
The dietitian pick of the month for October is squash.
Want to solve the how-to-get-dinner-on-the-table dilemma as you start back to the routine of school?
Children love to be involved in activities with adults, so why not let them join in preparing family meals?
September is National Rice Month and rice is such a great food to celebrate!
Can you commit to making one more meal at home per week? Research from the Food Marketing Institute (FMI) shows that Americans want to share more family meals at home.
September is National Family Meals Month and your Hy-Vee dietitians are encouraging you to eat one more meal a week at home together as a family.
The Dietitian pick of the month for September 2015 is rotisserie chicken.
The mini-fridge is an essential appliance for college living. But with limited space, it is crucial to fill it with healthy staples.
Looking for healthy drinks for your kids? Look no further than milk and water.
One challenge we face today is making healthy choices for our meals, and lunch is definitely included in that.
There are several health benefits to eating breakfast as part of a regular routine. Eating breakfast may assist with weight loss or maintenance, increase overall nutrient intake and help kids perform better in school.