Hy-Vee Events and Articles
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - April 2013
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - February 2013
- Hy-Vee Calendar of Events for February 2016 (External Website)
- Fast, Fit, Food! Program Brochure
Five Reasons Why Gardening is Good for Health
Help mom to health this Mother's Day and give the gift that keeps on giving! As mothers, we tend to take more care of others than we do ourselves in some cases, but there is one way that can help all mothers to health this Mother's Day. Plant a garden! Read more.
Previous Healthy Bites Newsletters:
- Frozen Food Fits! - April 2013
- Simple Secrets to Staying Slim - March 2013
- Lean Beef - Add Flavor to Hearth Health - February 2013
- Cut Calories with Cauliflower - January 2013
- Holiday Brunch - December 2012
- Poppin' Good Snack - November 2012
- What is on the menu for a healthy kitchen? - October 2012
- Eat Dinner Together - September 2012
- Pack a Better Sandwich - August 2012
- Protect Your Vision...Eat Leafy Greens - July 2012
- Seven Smart Snacks for Men - June 2012
Hy-Vee Healthy Bites
The latest "Healthy Bites" articles from Hy-Vee
For years, we have heard to eat low-fat or fat-free foods. Are those really the best choices for us?
Stop by your local Hy-Vee to get a biometric screening from a dietitian.
So you're ready to make some heart-healthy changes in your life, especially with your diet and exercise? Perhaps you're wondering: Will it really make a difference?
Winter blues keeping you inside? Don't let the chilly weather get in the way of keeping your family active!
your New Year's resolution includes making 2016 the year you get fit and start a workout program, good for you.
People often associate citrus fruits with the tropics and summertime, but citrus fruits are actually in season during the winter, too.
The dietitian pick of the month for January 2016 is Cuties® And Mighties™.
Each new year brings a sense of new beginnings and the opportunity for a fresh start. Many people take this opportunity to set health and wellness goals.
The holidays and New Year are a time of celebration, and often include lots of food, treats and drinks.
Do you have a friend, family member, hostess or favorite person that you want to treat this holiday season?
December may be one of the busiest months of the year, filled with many parties and dinners with friends and family.
'Tis the season where we are invited to many holiday parties and either asked to bring a dish to pass or come with a hungry stomach.