Hy-Vee Events and Articles
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - April 2013
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - February 2013
- Hy-Vee Calendar of Events for December 2014 (External Website)
- Fast, Fit, Food! Program Brochure
Five Reasons Why Gardening is Good for Health
Help mom to health this Mother's Day and give the gift that keeps on giving! As mothers, we tend to take more care of others than we do ourselves in some cases, but there is one way that can help all mothers to health this Mother's Day. Plant a garden! Read more.
Previous Healthy Bites Newsletters:
- Frozen Food Fits! - April 2013
- Simple Secrets to Staying Slim - March 2013
- Lean Beef - Add Flavor to Hearth Health - February 2013
- Cut Calories with Cauliflower - January 2013
- Holiday Brunch - December 2012
- Poppin' Good Snack - November 2012
- What is on the menu for a healthy kitchen? - October 2012
- Eat Dinner Together - September 2012
- Pack a Better Sandwich - August 2012
- Protect Your Vision...Eat Leafy Greens - July 2012
- Seven Smart Snacks for Men - June 2012
Hy-Vee Healthy Bites
The latest "Healthy Bites" articles from Hy-Vee
This year, why not have the kids make Santa something new and a little healthier.
Hy-Vee can provide you with all the supplies you need to give that special gift for a friend, co-worker or family member. Try our holly jolly jar gift ideas and be the favorite this season.
Here are some great reasons to try coconut and almond flours, while boosting the nutrition in your baked goods.
The Dietitian pick of the month for December is almond or coconut flour.
One of the most challenging parts of the holiday season is finding tasty, yet healthy treats.
Sweet potatoes are in peak season, so now is the perfect time to add them to your grocery cart and your weekly menu.
Simple ingredient substitutions and simple cooking techniques are all you need to save calories and carbohydrates throughout the season.
Simply put, powdered peanut butter is made by pressing peanuts to remove most of the fat and oil, while leaving all the slow-roasted peanut taste.
Powdered peanut butter is the Dietitan Pick of the Month for November 2014.
Creating a healthy Halloween holiday may seem challenging at times, especially since kids often have multiple celebrations: at school, with friends and in the community trick-or-treating.
Did you know the average American eats 204 cups of popcorn annually?
Did you know beans count as both a protein and a vegetable serving? They contribute over nine essential nutrients.