Hy-Vee Events and Articles
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - April 2013
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - February 2013
- Hy-Vee Calendar of Events for October 2014 (External Website)
- Fast, Fit, Food! Program Brochure
Five Reasons Why Gardening is Good for Health
Help mom to health this Mother's Day and give the gift that keeps on giving! As mothers, we tend to take more care of others than we do ourselves in some cases, but there is one way that can help all mothers to health this Mother's Day. Plant a garden! Read more.
Previous Healthy Bites Newsletters:
- Frozen Food Fits! - April 2013
- Simple Secrets to Staying Slim - March 2013
- Lean Beef - Add Flavor to Hearth Health - February 2013
- Cut Calories with Cauliflower - January 2013
- Holiday Brunch - December 2012
- Poppin' Good Snack - November 2012
- What is on the menu for a healthy kitchen? - October 2012
- Eat Dinner Together - September 2012
- Pack a Better Sandwich - August 2012
- Protect Your Vision...Eat Leafy Greens - July 2012
- Seven Smart Snacks for Men - June 2012
Hy-Vee Healthy Bites
The latest "Healthy Bites" articles from Hy-Vee
Creating a healthy Halloween holiday may seem challenging at times, especially since kids often have multiple celebrations: at school, with friends and in the community trick-or-treating.
Did you know the average American eats 204 cups of popcorn annually?
Did you know beans count as both a protein and a vegetable serving? They contribute over nine essential nutrients.
Sweet, tart, crisp or crunchy - no matter what your preference, there's a variety of apple that's perfect for you!
Pork is often overlooked as a healthy choice. Perhaps it's because cuts like bacon, spare ribs and sausage get more attention today.
The dietitian pick for the month of September is beans - black, pinto, kidney and navy.
Did you know you could have breakfast in less than one minute and for less than one dollar? Cereal is one of the most traditional breakfast foods out there.
Ding. Ding. Ding. The dinner bell rings and the family rushes to the dinner table to gather for a well-rounded meal together.
Did you know that beef is part of the Big 10? Not that Big 10; beef is high in 10 essential nutrients.
Fall is the perfect season for sipping on hot apple cider, baking pumpkin pie, creating leaf mazes and decorating with festive gourds, pumpkins and acorns.
The dietitian pick for the month of September is Monterey Sliced Baby Portabella Mushrooms.
Can anyone believe Labor Day is already upon us? For most of us that means football and tailgates.