Tuesday and Thursday from 12:15-12:45
Located in Multi-Cultural Center, Multi-purpose Room
Free and open to the Campus Community
Taught by Kelley Kenady, Director of Fitness Services at Campus Recreation
Delicious Nutritious - "Ethnic Breakfast Items"
- Cook with Senior Dietetics Students
- Knoblauch Hall 230, Small Kitchen
- Monday, November 10; 5:00-6:30 PM
- RSVP by Thursday, November 6
- Cost: $5.00 - payment is required at time of reservation
- Contact Sharon Chenoweth for reservations at S-Chenoweth@wiu.edu or the Human Resources office at (309) 298-1971
Red Cross Blood Drive - 11/19
American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Wednesday, November 19 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. at the Grand Ballroom, University Union
Photo ID Required
First-time donors are encouraged to attend, as well as anyone who has ever donated and those who may be eligible to donate. Walk-ins are welcome.
To sign up to donate or for more information visit the American Red Cross web site at redcrossblood.org or contact the Red Cross at 800-RedCross (800-733-2767).