Be With Me Today - Humanizing Dementia Care
"Just because my memory is failing me, just because a region of my brain is failing, just because I don't always think like you do, nor do I remember as much or how you do, please, please know that in my own eyes, and I hope in your eyes, I am still a whole and complete someone."
- Richard Taylor, PhD
for a networking and educational event with national speaker, Richard Taylor, PhD
Tuesday, September 16 from 6:00-9:00 PM
at the West Central Illinois Arts Center
Call MDH Outreach Services at (309) 836-1584.
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop