My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
"I believe people who live with the diagnosis of Alzheimer's have an obligation to each other and to themselves to speak up and speak out about their treatment, feelings and concerns. If they do not or if I do not, who will know how we feel?"
- Richard Taylor, PhD
- World renowned speaker
- Ground breaking author
- Messenger of hope
- Builder of empathy
- Person with Alzheimer's
Monday, September 15 from 5:30-8:00 pm
at the Spoon River College Outreach Center, Community Room
Registration required by September 8.
Call MDH Outreach Services at (309) 836-1584.
- Sodbuster Days (Good Hope) Pioneer 5K Run/Walk
- Strawberry Strut (Carthage) 5 Mile Run/Walk & 1 Mile fitness run
- Run Galesburg Run Half-Marathon, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Steamboat Classic (Peoria) 15K, 4 Mile Run/Walk & 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- John Bliven Memorial 4 Mile & 2 Mile Run/Walk