My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
"I believe people who live with the diagnosis of Alzheimer's have an obligation to each other and to themselves to speak up and speak out about their treatment, feelings and concerns. If they do not or if I do not, who will know how we feel?"
- Richard Taylor, PhD
- World renowned speaker
- Ground breaking author
- Messenger of hope
- Builder of empathy
- Person with Alzheimer's
Monday, September 15 from 5:30-8:00 pm
at the Spoon River College Outreach Center, Community Room
Registration required by September 8.
Call MDH Outreach Services at (309) 836-1584.
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Illinois River Sweep - La Moine River
- Argyle Lake - Fall Leaf Collection Hike
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/23
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop