QND Raider Classic 5K/10K Run/Walk
Events start at 7:30 AM
A 5K run/walk & 10K combination road race/cross country race that begins and ends at Quincy Notre Dame High School. The races will take you through one or two of Quincy's most beautiful and historic river bluff parks. Participants will enjoy the challenges presented by either course. There are several beautiful views of the Mississippi River Valley along this route. The 5K course has rolling hills and is suitable for all. The long hills throughout the 10K course will challenge you! The Raider Classic is a great follow-up event for those who have competed in the Bridge the Gap and is a perfect companion event leading to the Hannibal Cannibal. We also have a 1 mile FUN run for youth under the age of 13 who aren't quite ready for the 5 or 10K events. This is an event for the entire family. Class reunions, and several family reunions, have included this event on their list of weekend activities.
The Overall top two 5K male/female finishers in each of the 13 age group categories will be awarded prizes. The Overall top three 10K male/female finishers in each of 7 age group categories will be awarded prizes. The Overall top four 5K male/female finishers will be awarded prizes. All of the youth entrants in the mile run will receive an award. Last Year We Announced – Anyone breaking one of the 5K or 10K run course records will win a free pair of running shoes from The Springfield Running Center!
- Knoblauch Cafe
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 21
- Sun Damage Screening
- Monarch Butterflies: Benefitting from Backyard Habitats
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 22
- Warren County YMCA 5K Run-Walk - Healthy Kids Day
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 28
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 29
- 9th Annual MDH/Tevar 5K Run & 1-2 Mile Walk
- WIU Women's Golf League
- Bridge the Gap to Health 5K/10K/Half Marathon