Purple & Gold Day Rocky Run (5K)
April 26, 2014
1009 W. Adams St.
Description: Every day is Purple and Gold Day for Leatherneck Nation! Be sure to celebrate the "official" Purple and Gold Day April 24, then join us the Saturday after for the Inaugural Purple and Gold Day Rocky Run!
Check-in: 7:00 a.m. - Alumni House
5K run/walk: 8:00 a.m.
Pre-registration (by 4/25): $5/person OR $15 (you'll receive a race t-shirt)
Day of event: $5/person OR $20 (you'll receive a race t-shirt)
Show your Purple & Gold Day Rocky Run Pride by wearing your favorite Purple and Gold "swag" for your chance to win the grand prize AND be named WIU's "Most Devoted Fan!" Prefer to forgo the swag but still want to compete for WIU's "Most Devoted Fan?" Come early, and paint yourself Purple & Gold all over! We'll supply the paint!
Hosted by Student Alumni Association (SAA) & Student Alumni Leadership Council (SALC). You become a member of SAA the day you set foot on campus as a student. ALL students are automatically members!
For more information call 309-298-1914 or A-Association@wiu.edu. Register at wiu.edu/alumni. Cash, check and credit card are also accepted. Stop by the Alumni House for those options.
Related Web Site: Online registration
Student Alumni Leadership Council
- WIU Women's Golf League
- Make Time for Yourself exercise classes
- Run For Their Lives 5k & 1 Mile Run/Walk (Ft. Madison)
- McDonough County 4-H Goal Diggers 5k & 1 Mile Run/Walk (Bushnell)
- Midwest Bank (Monmouth) Gives a Hoot 5K & Kids Run
- Strawberry Strut (Carthage) 5 Mile Run/Walk & 1 Mile fitness run
- Sodbuster Days (Good Hope) Pioneer 5K Run/Walk
- Run Galesburg Run Half-Marathon, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Steamboat Classic (Peoria) 15K, 4 Mile Run/Walk & 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- John Bliven Memorial 4 Mile & 2 Mile Run/Walk