Color Craze 5K
FUN and raising money for The Special Olympics and the Wounded Warrior Project is what the Color Craze 5k is all about. The Color Craze 5k is sponsored by Eta Sigma Gamma, Phi Epsilon Sigma, and the WIU Vet's Club at Western Illinois University. The focus is not on speed but fun! At each kilometer a color station will be set up where you will be covered in color. The color is safe, natural and edible!
The Color Craze 5k is April 5, 2014 at 10:00 am. The race begins and ends at Vince Grady Field on the Western Illinois Campus and is open to walkers and runners 7 years old and up. Be there at 9:00 am for check-in and registration.
- My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
- Be With Me Today - Humanizing Dementia Care
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop