Sustainability Brownbaggers - 2/25
Conversations for the Natural and Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Business
- Presenter: Chris Merrett, Illinois Institute of Rural Affairs
- Title: Renewing Communities: Cleaning Up Toxic Waste Sites
- Date & Time: February 25th from 12:30 to 1:30 PM
- Location: Malpass Library West, 4th Floor
- Health-"Full" Living Classes
- Knoblauch Cafe
- Bella Hearst Glucose Screening
- "Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate"
- Halloween Hustle 5K (Oquawka)
- Haunted Hill 5K/10K
- 15th Annual Big Pink Volleyball Tournament
- Campus Recreation Health & Fitness Fair
- Wellness Lecture - "The Art of Living with Eyes Wide Open"
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Avocado"
- Good Hope Turkey Trot 10K/5K