Four Men for Men's Health
Wednesday, February 19 at 12:10 PM
Sandburg Theatre, University Union
Co-sponsored by the Center for the Study of Masculinities and Men's Development
Join us for an hour dedicated to addressing men's health issues. The presenters will address and answer questions regarding men's health from the audience; moderated by Dale Adkins.
Free to the public
- Russell Dahms - "Reduce your risk for Heart Disease by 30% by Exercising 30 minutes per Day"
- John Drea - "Persistence, Prevention, and Perspective: Lessons in Men's Health"
- D'Angelo Taylor "Taking Baby Steps Toward Exercise and Healthy Eating"
- Bart Shanklin - "An Ounce of Prevention"
Questions? Call Judy in Campus Recreation at 309-298-1670 or the Center for the Study of Masculinities and Men's Development at 309-298-3047
- Knoblauch Cafe
- 18th Annual Maple Syrup Festival
- Carpal Tunnel…It is Not Just from a Keyboard
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Salmon"
- 6th Annual Donna Phillips Memorial Run/Dog Walk
- Minority Health Fair
- Free Blood Pressure Screening
- Monarch Butterflies: Benefitting from Backyard Habitats