Run River City 5K/Half-Marathon/Marathon (Peoria, IL)
The 2014 Run River City Marathon is Peoria's premier running event featuring a full marathon, marathon relay, half marathon, 5k, and youth run.
- 26.2 - Run Peoria's only road marathon!
- Marathon Relay - Run with 4 of your friends! Please note: All relays must have 4 participants.
- Half Marathon - New for 2014! This replaces the 25k distance.
- 5k - Run the 5k to blaze a fast time on the streets of downtown.
- Youth Run - Kids run the last 1.2 miles of the marathon route!
Race Day Times
- The marathon, half marathon, and marathon relay will be run on Sunday, May 18th at 7:00am
- The 5k will be run on Sunday, May 18th at 7:30am.
- The youth 1.2 will be run on Sunday, May 18th. Start time is yet to be determined.
- All races start and finish downtown Peoria. The start is located by the Caterpillar World Headquarters and the finish line is on Water Street.
For more information and to register, please visit the Run River City Website.
- Knoblauch Cafe
- 18th Annual Maple Syrup Festival
- Carpal Tunnel…It is Not Just from a Keyboard
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Salmon"
- 6th Annual Donna Phillips Memorial Run/Dog Walk
- Minority Health Fair
- Free Blood Pressure Screening
- Monarch Butterflies: Benefitting from Backyard Habitats