Run River City 5K/Half-Marathon/Marathon (Peoria, IL)
The 2014 Run River City Marathon is Peoria's premier running event featuring a full marathon, marathon relay, half marathon, 5k, and youth run.
- 26.2 - Run Peoria's only road marathon!
- Marathon Relay - Run with 4 of your friends! Please note: All relays must have 4 participants.
- Half Marathon - New for 2014! This replaces the 25k distance.
- 5k - Run the 5k to blaze a fast time on the streets of downtown.
- Youth Run - Kids run the last 1.2 miles of the marathon route!
Race Day Times
- The marathon, half marathon, and marathon relay will be run on Sunday, May 18th at 7:00am
- The 5k will be run on Sunday, May 18th at 7:30am.
- The youth 1.2 will be run on Sunday, May 18th. Start time is yet to be determined.
- All races start and finish downtown Peoria. The start is located by the Caterpillar World Headquarters and the finish line is on Water Street.
For more information and to register, please visit the Run River City Website.
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/23
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop