Run River City 5K/Half-Marathon/Marathon (Peoria, IL)
The 2014 Run River City Marathon is Peoria's premier running event featuring a full marathon, marathon relay, half marathon, 5k, and youth run.
- 26.2 - Run Peoria's only road marathon!
- Marathon Relay - Run with 4 of your friends! Please note: All relays must have 4 participants.
- Half Marathon - New for 2014! This replaces the 25k distance.
- 5k - Run the 5k to blaze a fast time on the streets of downtown.
- Youth Run - Kids run the last 1.2 miles of the marathon route!
Race Day Times
- The marathon, half marathon, and marathon relay will be run on Sunday, May 18th at 7:00am
- The 5k will be run on Sunday, May 18th at 7:30am.
- The youth 1.2 will be run on Sunday, May 18th. Start time is yet to be determined.
- All races start and finish downtown Peoria. The start is located by the Caterpillar World Headquarters and the finish line is on Water Street.
For more information and to register, please visit the Run River City Website.
- WIU Women's Golf League
- Make Time for Yourself exercise classes
- Midwest Bank (Monmouth) Gives a Hoot 5K & Kids Run
- Strawberry Strut (Carthage) 5 Mile Run/Walk & 1 Mile fitness run
- Sodbuster Days (Good Hope) Pioneer 5K Run/Walk
- Run Galesburg Run Half-Marathon, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Steamboat Classic (Peoria) 15K, 4 Mile Run/Walk & 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- John Bliven Memorial 4 Mile & 2 Mile Run/Walk