We Care, Fall 2013
A campus beautification program; all students, faculty, staff, and community members are invited to participate. Planting, mulching, campus clean-up and a variety of sustainable events each evening!
Volunteer any or all of the following days. Come for 30 minutes, or stay the entire shift as your schedule allows. Tools , materials, and refreshments provided. Student organizations and athletic teams welcome! Locations to be assigned October 4th.
- Tuesday, October 8th 1:30-3:00pm, 3:30-5:00pm
- Wednesday, October 9th 1:30-3:00 pm, 3:30-5:00pm
- Thursday, October 10th 1:30-3:00pm, 3:30-5:00pm
Contact Tara Beal By Tuesday, October 1st to Sign Up
by phone: 309-298-1834 x255 or
by email: TS-Beal@wiu.edu
Hosted by the WIU Landscape Maintenance Department
- My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
- Be With Me Today - Humanizing Dementia Care
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop