Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
MDH Tevar Run/Walk
In memory of Dr. Dinesh P. Tevar
(5K Run, 1 or 2 Mile Walk)
Saturday, October 5, 2013
- $20.00 for pre-registrations received by 9/23/13
- $25.00 for all registrations received after 9/23/13
- Make checks payable to McDonough District Hospital or register online.
- Course starts at The Old Dairy (210 S. Lafayette St., Macomb)
- All age groups welcome
- Long sleeve shirt guaranteed ONLY to pre-registered participants
- 7:00 AM registration, 8:00 AM start
- Ribbons awarded in 5K to top overall male and female winners: male and female first place winners in age groups 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 & over (overall winners excluded from age group).
- Walkers, non-competitive participants including those using walkers or wheelchairs welcome
- NO pets allowed
- Donations welcome
- Call (309) 836-1757 for more information
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Arbor Day Celebration and "We Care"
- Secretary of State Mobile Services
- Purple & Gold Day Rocky Run (5K)
- WIU Leatherneck Battalion 5K Run/Walk